What personality type are you?

Learn User Support course Forums Course Discussion What personality type are you?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • #8838

    Hey folks,

    Just thought that it would be fun to discuss this 🙂

    If any of you have finished Lesson 2 of User Management Unit, then you’ve read about the four personality types: Feelers, Thinkers, Entertainers, and Controllers.

    Based on the characteristics mentioned on the slide, looks like I am a Thinker. Or at least 70% Thinker. The other 30% are Feeler and Entertainer, and 0% Controller. 🙂

    That is because I tend to be indirect when talking and a bit slow when trying to solve things. I always feel the need to analyze first and don’t want to make a rash decision.

    What about you guys? Anyone wanna share?



    Hey Nazrina,

    First of all kudos to you! That’s a great idea for sharing and learning even more. 🙂

    I think I am a combination of Feeler and Thinker, more of a thinker and less of a feeler.

    I would always want to first understand the customer’s question, analyze and gather all the information I can but at the same time while providing resolution I would always empathize with the customer.

    Even if I don’t get to the resolution at one go, I would make sure the customer knows that I will get a resolution soon and always happy to help. 🙂


    Hey Vinny, looks like we came from the same planet 🙂
    When we solve problems together we will likely spend a long serious discussion with a thorough and exhaustive analysis. Sounds fun 😀


    Sure we do, Rina 😎

    And that sounds about really exciting! 😀

    (High Five)!


    Hello everyone,

    For me, I think I am 100% Thinker. I know I have the tendency to analyze and understand the situation first before moving forward with the next step. It is good to know that there are people with a combination of personality types :).



    Hey all,

    For me, I’m pretty sure I’m a Feeler. My first instinct is to empathize with the customer and to try to understand how they’re feeling, before I’m ready to move forward and solve their query.

    It’s important to me that the customer feels their feelings or frustrations are understood.

    Great question by the way Nazrina! It’s a good opportunity for sharing as we’re working through ther course together. 🙂



    Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
    So far we have Thinkers and Feelers in this class 🙂

    When I was a student, I used to borrow personality test books from the library.
    Then me and my dorm roommates will test our personality using those books. Our favorite is Kokology series.
    We will each answer questions from the book and discuss the results. While we’re having fun, we also get to know each other better. And sometimes the results are surprising. Like, I’m surprised that my friend would feel/think the way they feel/think. And vice versa. I guess it somehow improved our tolerance level to each other 😀


    Hi everyone!
    @Nazrina what an amazing topic to start.
    I believe I am a mix of a Feeler and a Thinker. I always like to calm the user down first and empathize with him, make him feel comfortable and at ease. Then definitely get to the bottom of the problem, fix it and support it with factual data (reasons to the problem and resolution).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.