Sharing assignment posts on Personal Blogs

Learn User Support course Forums Course Discussion Sharing assignment posts on Personal Blogs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I’ve completed the modules (and their respective assignments) till User Management. I have a question about the assignments that we submitted on our respective blogs.

During this course, we created some blog posts that we submitted as links in our assignments (such as a blog post on WSOD etc.). Once we complete this course, can we unpublish those blog posts and share them on our personal blogs? I am asking this because I have a blog where I share whatever I learn around digital marketing and WordPress and I think this will be great read for my audience.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Vaidehi

@vaidehisingh Sorry for the late reply here! Any content you worked on for the course is yours, and you can absolutely share it on your personal blog. 🙂 👍🏾

Hi @mahangu,

Thanks for replying.

In fact, I am sorry that I was late to ask this question and I appreciate your response. I have one more quick question regarding productivity tools.

There are tools like Alfred and Text Expander that helps in enhancing once productivity while helping people with WordPress. I use Linux on my system and I tried Launchy (as recommended in the course) but didn’t find it useful. Is there any other tool that you can recommend for Linux users?

I’ll appreciate your help. Thanks in advance. 🙂

@vaidehisingh I’m sorry for the super late reply here.

I don’t use Linux except in VMs, so unfortunately I don’t have an answer for you here. The Support Driven Slack may be a good place to ask, though!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.