Introduce Yourself!

Learn User Support course Forums Course Discussion Introduce Yourself!

This topic contains 38 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by  D. Alex 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Deborah Beckett
    Keymaster

Hi everyone! I’m excited to welcome each of you to this course to learn how to support WordPress. I’m a Happiness Engineer at Automattic, the company behind WordPress.com. I live in Durham, North Carolina (USA) and I have a personal site at deborahbeckett.com.

You can read more about why we decided to offer this course in this blog post. I hope you will all find it useful for your own professional development. Please add your own reply to this post to introduce yourself!

Hi, I’m Frances from Auckland, New Zealand. Looking forward to learning more about how to use/support WordPress! My site (which needs a fair amount of work) is here: https://francescarterphotography.wordpress.com/

khushboo2004

Hi everyone! I’m Khushboo from Pune, India. Looking forward to this course to learn more about WordPress troubleshooting and I also want to get better at providing support.

Hi, I am Pooja from Nasik, India. I am looking forward to learn more about WordPress and customer support. My blog link is https://r00txrc.home.blog/

Nazrina

Hello everyone! I’m Rina from Bali, Indonesia.

I blog in WordPress for years and love the new editor. Getting a chance to learn how to support WordPress from the Happiness Engineer team really excites me.

And I just created a new blog here: techrina.wordpress.com
    Nice to meet you all 🙂

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Nazrina.

Hi everyone!

I am Vaidehi. I live in Pune, India. I’m a passionate writer and have been blogging since 2007 (Here is my personal bilingual blog).

I am Digital Marketer working for a market research company in Pune. I also have a marketing blog where I write about Digital Marketing and WordPress. You can find it here. (However, I have been a little tied up to update it since a pretty long time now) I am totally in love with WordPress and WordPress.com. It helped me grow not just as professional but also on a personal front.

Moreover, I help people on the forum of WordPress.com. I look forward to this workshop to further improvise my support skills and also, meet some awesome people. 🙂

Catch you all soon! 🙂

Vinny

Hi Everyone,

It’s late but a very happy new year to everyone.

I am Vinny from Bhubaneswar, India. I am a developer in an IT company.

I started using WordPress few years back. I created my blog where I post my writings. You can check out some of my writings at https://vinnykaur.wordpress.com/ .

Back then, I was just a user of WordPress. But lately, WordPress has become my new love and I have started learning about it. There’s so much into it and I absolutely love the features.

I also follow the WordPress forums and try to help people there. I believe helping makes you learn things better and faster. 🙂

I am really excited about this course. Looking forward to learn and soak in a lot from this course.

🙂

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year to Everyone :D.
    I am Chandni From Pune (India). I come from a customer service background, currently taking care of a pet store.

I started using WordPress in Dec 17, absolutely in love with it ever since. I do follow support forums and help out where I can.

You can visit my site at chandnissirohi.wordpress.com

Extremely excited to be a part of this course, looking forward to learning a lot :)!

Hello Everyone,

I am khushbu desai from delhi.

I am into web development for more than 10 years. I just love building websites.

I have been using WordPress for more than 1 year. I just find WordPress very easy to have cool websites.

I can see the power of WordPress, could do more than just building cool websites like and having seamless and easy e-commerce websites too.

I am active on WordPress.com support forums as a volunteer.

I am very happy to be part of this workshop which will hone my skills to give effective support to customers on different channels.

Anita
    Participant

HI, I’m Anita I’ve been using WordPress off and on for quite a while but wish I could know it in greater detail. I am an artist with a background in graphic design, print and web so I hope to be able to be transfer skills from these areas into WordPress better and help others at the same time.

I have been working on a project for a few years now and my writing is on a WordPress site.

My artist website is old and is in HTML (please excuse it! working on a new one ATM)

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Anita.
    • This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Anita.

Aleeda

Hello everyone!

My name is Aleeda and I am from KL (Malaysia). You can find me here.

PJ Yeo

Hi!

My name is PJ and I’m from Singapore. Nice meeting all of you and I’m looking forward to working through the course materials 🙂

Magpie

Hi everyone!

I’m Camellia from Auckland, New Zealand. You can find my blog here. I’m looking forward to learning with you all! 🙂

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Magpie.

Hi Everyone!

I’m Priyanka from Ahmedabad, India. I am a WordPress developer, blogger, writer, and a traveler. I have a non-technical website which is https://priyankabehera155.wordpress.com/ where I like to write what comes into my mind.

Apart from that, I am also having a travel blog and a technical blog. I am really looking forward to learn and to know everyone here.

Thanks

Deborah Beckett
    Keymaster

It’s great to meet all of you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.